Marketing Assistant Media Design
Responsible for assisting the Marketing Communications group with the development, implementation, maintenance, and analysis of digital and print media design initiatives to effectively promote the corporate brand and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the design, development, approval, and production of digital and print marketing materials.
- Communicates with external graphic designers, web developers, animators, video production companies, industry publications, advertising agencies, public relations firms, promotional product distributors, and translators.
- Uses knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and Autodesk Maya 3D animation software to produce graphics for digital and print marketing materials.
- Assists with drafting, proofreading, and editing copy for marketing literature, press releases, website, advertisements, etc.
- Assists with administration of the marketing collateral routing process.
- Assists with the printing, distribution, and inventory control of marketing literature through the fulfillment center.
- Assists with maintenance of the K2M Marketing Library of logos/images and the K2M Style Guide to ensure consistency with branding and messaging.
- Meets with product management teams and other marketing managers to discuss marketing communication and graphic design needs.
- Assists with development, implementation, and analysis of the overall marketing communications strategy/budget.
- Remains abreast of technological advances and trends in digital/print marketing media and applies acquired knowledge to job functions.